Co-Founder and Creative Director - NOVEL ENTERTAINMENT
• Lucinda’s career in the entertainment industry spans television, theatre, video, film and publishing; she writes and produces across a range of media.
• A founding member of EMI’s Children’s Channel, Lucinda worked in ITV Factual Programming before becoming Editor of Early Morning TV at Channel 4; commissions there included The Big Breakfast.
• As Channel 4's Commissioning Editor for Children's Programmes she commissioned shows such as Hollyoaks, Ant & Dec Unzipped, Terry Pratchett’s Wyrd Sisters and Soul Music and the multi-award winning Wise Up and Coping With… (Emmy, Peabody, Bafta and RTS).
• Before setting up Novel, Lucinda was SVP Children’s and Family Programming at Universal Pictures, producing the award-winning series Vietnam for PBS, adapting the Really Useful Group's stageshows for screen and writing and producing the pre-school animated series Maisy (BAA Award) and Preston Pig.
• Lucinda has been a Vice Chair of the World Summit on Children's Television, a board member of BAFTA and a founding member of Children’s BAFTA and a jury member of the Rose D’Or Awards. She is currently a board member of the Oxford Technology and Media Network and sits on The Oxlep Cultural Visitor Economy Sub Group
"Children are at the heart of everything we do"
- 2016 International Emmy Kids Award Nomination for CINEMANIACS for Non-Scripted Entertainment
- 2016 Children's BAFTA nomination for Horrid Henry for the Kid's Vote Award
- Three BAFTA nominations for Fimbles
- RTS nomination for Fimbles
- RTS Education nomination for Roly Mo
- Two different BAFTA nominations for Horrid Henry
- BVA nomination for Horrid Henry on DVD
- International Emmy
- Prix Jeunesse
- British Animation Award
- Plus multiple Baftas and RTS Awards
- Broadcast Best Commissioning Editor