About Novel Entertainment
Novel Entertainment was founded in 2001 by Mike Watts and Lucinda Whiteley. The company specialises in the creation and development of successful children’s character brands across a wide array of media. Novel’s core programming includes Horrid Henry, Cinemaniacs, Fimbles, Rockit’s Pocket and The Roly Mo Show. Novel have produced more than 700 programmes for television and radio and their expertise extends into brand licensing and merchandising, computer games, interactive online content, music, theatre and film.
Novel's core programming includes Fimbles, The Roly Mo Show, Horrid Henry, Rockit's Pocket and Ping & Pong.
"Children are at the heart of everything we do"
- 2016 International Emmy Kids Award Nomination for CINEMANIACS for Non-Scripted Entertainment
- 2016 Children's BAFTA nomination for Horrid Henry for the Kid's Vote Award
- Three BAFTA nominations for Fimbles
- RTS nomination for Fimbles
- RTS Education nomination for Roly Mo
- Two different BAFTA nominations for Horrid Henry
- BVA nomination for Horrid Henry on DVD
- International Emmy
- Prix Jeunesse
- British Animation Award
- Plus multiple Baftas and RTS Awards
- Broadcast Best Commissioning Editor